Saturday, November 12, 2011

Busy B's

     Shoes: black shoes, brown shoes, burgundy shoes.....really? I never knew shoes were a problem for guys. Or maybe they aren't, and it's just my guy ;). Picking out Blake's shoes for the wedding has been tougher than it was for me to pick out my wedding dress! Oh well, I love shopping for the wedding, and if going around to one hundred stores to pick out his perfect wedding shoe is how I get him to "wedding shop" with me, I'll take it!!!
     Ours lives are changing before our eyes, and just like everyone said it would, it is happening so fast! Blake and I went this morning to pick up his wedding band, and seeing him try on such a special ring made me realize how real this occasion is! Things are beginning to get very busy with planning a wedding, shopping for shoes =), and all that goes along with it. Time has flown by us so quickly since our engagement so I am bound and determined to enjoy the next couple months and really soak in what all is happening around and for us. We are so blessed and thankful for all the help we are receiving from friends and family, but a lot of the decision making, of course, is up to us...and we aren't very decisive people! I just keep telling myself, "it will all come together", just as is has already.

     In the last week or so, we have seen just how busy the next 77 days are going to be.  Coming up, not to mention working 5 days a week, I have my wedding dress alterations (guess this means I can't go back for thirds and fourths at Thanksgiving). Next, my "Double Springs Shower", as I'm calling it, will be held, obviously, in Double Springs by some very sweet  ladies from my hometown church. Then we have the Thanksgiving holiday.... and that's just November! I don't even want to talk about December yet.
     All in all our experience has been awesome so far, and I couldn't ask for anything more. I am so excited and grateful that I am some one lucky enough to marry my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment